THE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH

The Speech

I’ve always been a sucker for a great motivational speech. Hahahahahaha!

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to THE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH

You can do it… and you did do it. Great comic…nice speech Henry 🙂

Thanks Elaine! And Henry says “thanks” too. Haha!
      It was such a pleasure meeting Ron last week! He’s a sweetheart. Hope you had a great trip and maybe next time I’ll get to meet you in person too. 🙂

• captelaine says:

Sorry I missed you, we were late arriving to the motel… and were required for dinner. Then on the bikes at KSU at 6:30am… and home.. journal pages and pictures on my blog now, and on my Facebook page. It was an incredible adventure, I’m so glad I went and ended up one of the 7 women to do the entire ride.

Congratulations on completing the ride! That’s awesome!!
          I’ll be by soon to check out your pages.
          I knew you had an intense schedule. You made it!! Woo Hoo!

2. freebirdsings says:

That’s funny! I fall for the speeches and then wonder where my get up and go went once I sit down to use that speech!

3. You CAN do it, Pam and I needed this spark of motivation. 😀 😀 😀

I’m glad Henry got you going, even if his motivations were a little suspect.

5. Well it worked! Go Henry! Now I must get off my butt and do a daily shot. maybe. 🙂

6. …encore…. : )

…(the gaps make these ‘toons even more precious, keep up the good work Pamo…and soon I’ll give you a workshop on how to cartoon AND hold the remote….)….

I suppose as long as we get motivated, it doesn’t matter where it comes from. Or how sincere the source is. 😉

8. CPUGuy1 says:

It’s like I say to others some times … your situation is like a cloud with a silver lining.
    then I hear the wife whisper … You’ll need to also clean the OUTSIDE of the kitchen windows … not just the insides. Then you’ll see what the clouds really look like from the kitchen sink.

But then Henry takes your place on the couch. If you could step back and see this happening, I would wonder. Sneaky, Henry, sneaky.

9. tame4455 says:

Your revenge will be sweet. They are watching “The Bachelorette” and their brain matter is slowly dissolving.

10. Aquileana says:

Haha… I love it Pam… I hope your summer is off to a great start… all my best wishes. Aquileana

Cats – first you teach them to speak a human language, then they steal your remote. Typical!

Seems that Cats are great to motivators. Prior to this comic I thought they were just lazy layabouts that dominate & manipulate us humans into doing their will.
    I drew my 1st comic today in a couple of months. I previously moved Ignus & Robert to Blogger along with my Photography blog. Decided I didn’t like Blogger all that much & moved my Photography to WordPress.com. Wasn’t gunna bother with cartooning anymore but I got motivated again this week, without a Cat to help me. So I’ve moved Ignus Frump to WordPress.com & pointed my ignusfrump.com domain to there. Decided why pay out for hosting when I really don’t need it.

13. Gruhn says:

“He who controls the remote control, controls the universe.”
    -Dune

Hi Pam & Jeff!!! I just read the post about Fred & Gas Monkey/Fast & Loud but couldn’t comment there. Can’t believe how they treated you guys. How hard could it be just to give Biker Rags a mention. Shame, shame, shame on them.

15. cpeterson915 says:

Too funny! I’m just happy that my pup can’t give motivational speeches to steal my spot and change the channel–well, come to think of it, she does give motivational nudges… which end up in me falling off the couch and going back to my writing… haha!

16. Casually Employed says:

Ah, the old days being asked by my mother if I did my homework yet because she wanted to watch TV in silence.