ANOTHER VISIT BY CAPTAIN PROCRASTINATE

Captain Pro Again

Captain Procrastinate is a cute little fella, but darned sneaky. He knows all my weak spots!

This entry was posted in Webcomic and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to ANOTHER VISIT BY CAPTAIN PROCRASTINATE

1. Capt Elaine says:

Let me introduce you to Downey spray wrinkle remover… you can leave clothes in the dryer a week and still get them out spray them down, hang um up and be ready for work. Amazing product. You email reminded me I’ve got clothes in the dryer, and wet ones in the washer… gotta run.

2. boredtootone says:

…love this…your stuff looks great here…keep up the good procrastinating…

3. Gruhn says:

It’s always something. Really it is.

So that’s who was buzzing around my ear tonight when I wasn’t cleaning out my oven like I should’ve been. Your Captain Procrastinate has been making the rounds. What a troublemaker!

You need a large can of Raid Pam. That would fix him.

Oh, I recognize that guy now! He’s the reason I’ve been slowly wiping the kitchen counter for the 10th time instead of doing literally anything else the other day.

We all love Captain Procrastinate.

7. Casually Employed says:

Ugh, how many times is he going to remind me to empty the dishwasher?!

8. Gray Dawster says:

There’s some neat flying and hovering skills going
    on there for sure 🙂 Thank you for your comment on
    Wombania, and I will try calling in here again soon,
    I didn’t know this was a WP site until I was prompted.

Keep adding to your uniqueness Pam and
    do enjoy the remainder of your evening 🙂

He is definitely an expert on how to keep us from doing the things that we want or need to do.

10. You just reminded me…that I have clothes in the dryer! haha!! Great toon. Very real.

11. Have a fun Monday Pam and keep
    doing your wicked cartooning, we all
    need a good laugh my friend 🙂