DEBUNKED EXCUSE

ExcusesYep- it’s another excuse… debunked. Get to drawing Pamo!

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to DEBUNKED EXCUSE

1. Casually Employed says:

Everyone’s an expert… 😉

Cat logic should be ignored!

By golly, the ole yellow cat, why I’d have to agree with that. 🙂 I believe the cat is your conscience talking to you.
    And you know, the more you draw, the more ideas will come to you as you get better. The thing about your comic is that your style is unique to Pamo’s World. I love the vivid coloring and I know you see your skill level has enhanced since the start of you even began creating digitally. Are you using Photoshop or Paint? Are you using a Wacom Tablet or something similar? Try Corel Paint, if you’re not using it. I’ve seen amazing outcomes with it and not expensive.

Anyhow, you’re doing fine. Artists are so self-critical though. I think we have to be, minus the self-doubt.

I completely agree Totsy! The more you draw the more ideas come.
      I’m using a Surface Pro with Manga Studio. I’ve really been enjoying it.
      Thank you as always for your visit!

Cats – they’re like humans, but wiser!

5. libbyfife says:

And there’s the rub! I recommend no more walks with that cat in which you can’t easily escape:)

6. Jay says:

Ooooh, busted!

7. OOOOH! I know the feeling. Sometimes its good to get busted, even if it stings just a little. Fun Pam!

• However, (regarding my comment above) I think what you do accomplish is amazing! I can tell that you and Jeff work hard at Biker Rags. I like your self-deprecating humor. But do give yourself a pat on the back for your efforts!

8. Gruhn says:

I like it! And it’s true! and I hate to look at my early drawings but I also like looking at them to see how far I’ve come in 8 years. Keep it up Pamo until the TV folks call for you and Jeff to do a reality show where you just ride into a new town and make friends. (Every episode would have to end with that hilarious thumbs up pose!)

No one likes a smarty puss. I’ve been slack lately Pam & have no buffer at all. Haven’t drawn a comic for a few weeks now & just can’t seem to get motivated. I had one all planned out for Wombat Day & just didn’t get around to it. I’m just gunna do a few blog type posts & post up a few old comics for a while until I get my Mojo back. Other times I have so many comics in my buffer it takes ages to get them all online. I guess the motivation comes & goes as it pleases

Slack is never a word that describes you Tony! You are quite productive in drawing and writing.
      Sometimes- a break is the best thing to take.
      Thank you as always for your kind and funny comments.