SIGNS OF SPRING

Signs of Spring - PW

Yay spring! (At least in this hemisphere.)

I hope all of you in the Northern Hemisphere are experiencing springtime too. It was a LONNNGGGG winter.

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to SIGNS OF SPRING

Very artistic toon Pamo… love the cardinal and the daffodil, and the family heading out for a ride on their scooters… Spring spells FUN!.

Isn’t it lovely? I normally don’t like going to the grocery store, but yesterday, in the 60-degree warmth and sunshine, I practically skipped there. πŸ™‚

3. Happy Easter. Happy Spring and for you, Pam. Happy everything! ❀ ❀

The scooter was a nice touch. πŸ˜‰

5. NotAPunkRocker says:

I love the comic, but I really, really love the cardinal! πŸ˜€

6. Yes , I like the cardinal too…but I do love the cats and scooters as well…nice one Pam.

7. very springy indeed, we had some sun today, but still cold here 😦

8. Casually Employed says:

Yay for Spring! It got up to 62 degrees today in New Jersey!
    Of course it started at 32 degrees this morning…

Little bursts of spring, in between the cold! Sooner or later it has to warm up.

10. webdonut says:

Love the drawings this morning. And yes, it must be great to get out there and feel that 40 plus degree wind on your face.

Looks like my comment on the previous comic was spot on. I hadn’t seen this one at the time of leaving that comment. That could be me on the scooter if it was orange & if he was bald

• PAMO says:

LOL! If that scooter was orange and he was bald, I’d have to rename the comic to McGurk’s World. It could work. πŸ™‚

Autumn here. Has been really nice weather lately

Thanks for reminding me how spring actually looks like!

Nah, I kid…we’re finally getting some decent weather. Hopefully winter’s over for good now!

14. getting caught up here with your blog…you’ve been productive! I laffed at your toons! In Oregon we didn’t have that terrible winter blast….but I used to live in Illinois and I’ll never forget growing up there—getting SO sick of the snow and ice. You have to be so happy that FINALLY the weather is going to be normal (well, hopefully yes)! You look Fabu in your video below. Such a nice laugh, and so pretty!

• PAMO says:

Thank you Celeste! I’m glad you guys got through the winter without a lot of muck. Sounds like you had your share growing up. I’d never survive intact in Illinois- cold weather and me are not friends.

15. Jason says:

I love the artwork! My favorite is the scooter. I want one of those.

Gorgeous artwork my dear gal. Just starting to catch up with WordPress mates so apologies for tardiness. Hope all well and fun with you, Jeff, et al. Love to you xx