A ROMANTIC TATTOO

Tattoo

This comic, my friends, is a true story! When Jeff made that comment, this comic wrote itself.

Bunker, tattoo artist, and Jeff in 2012.

Bunker, tattoo artist, and Jeff in 2012… getting his ‘Pamo’ tattoo!

This entry was posted in About Creating Art, Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to A ROMANTIC TATTOO

Great comic!
    Hope you’re doing well, Pam. 🙂

2. Ben says:

Good to have you back up and running, Pam! Good toon – true to life!

3. Ron has a few tattoos, but I have none, too thin skinned and low pain tolerance I’m afraid. Love your cartoon, Jeff is a quick wit isn’t he?

4. Tess says:

There you are! Nice to see you, Pam.
    This post has me rolling on the floor with the cat. You guys rock. ❤ ❤ ❤

5. Christine Renney says:

he’s your little prisoner! …..

Jeff is quite the joker, eh?! Congrats on the successful move and welcome back, Pam!

7. LOLLLL your comic funny!

That was a great reply from Jeff!

9. It seems that half the battle of being a cartoonist-blogger is solved by being married to that guy! hahaha!! He is very funny. LOVE the cartoon. You are very talented. 🙂

10. Bill Murphy says:

And equating marriage to prison shows you truly understand what commitment is all about! 😉

Pam-

I thought the image of Jeff and the tattoo artist was quite wonderful. It seemed to me like two older men in a somewhat intimate moment, one caring for the other. It looked like a really nice back and forth, if that doesn’t all seem a little “out there.”

Glad that you are still bouncing along:0
    Libby

Ha Ha Ha!!! And Jeff is still alive after that comment???
    Amazing!!!

13. I have just 3 tacs. Small tiger and jaguar on right bicep and butterfly center of chest.

14. HA, Pam! That is so funny. Jeff’s comment reminds me of the guy who got a tattoo of his girlfriend’s name – but Susan was mad because he wrote “Sue” and not Susan. “But it cost me less money!”
    Thank you for your comments about my novel, Pam, as well. I really appreciate that. All the best, Diana

15. Jason says:

Fantastic comic, Pam! I have no tattoos myself but I can recognize the appeal. One of my favorite songs of all time “Rose Tattoo” by Paul Ellis. Look it up. You may enjoy it.

Have an awesome day! 🙂

16. Pirate Mike says:

Ah! Much better to have Pamo’s World back! Excellent! Very funny strip!

17. Aquileana says:

Too good….the thing with those kind of tattoos is that you might have problems if you eventually break up with your partner!…Best wishes and happy weeeknd to you, Pamo. Aquileana 😀

So true Aquileana! In fact, we were together for a couple of decades before he got that tattoo… didn’t want to jinx anything. Ha!
      So nice to see you here. Thank you.

18. Gruhn says:

He is the real Captain Romance!

Just the laugh I needed. Thank you Pamo.

20. There he goes being a star again 🙂 Can’t believe WP tore us apart and I missed this!!! GRRR

21. freebirdsings says:

Oh I have heard that prison comment before but not quite like this. Two guys will normally say something like that to each other about their marriages, not to their own wife. YOU have a very strong sense of humor!

Great comment Jeff. I heard someone ask my inlaws once how long they’d been married. Michelle’s Mum said 50 years & her Dad replied “Yeah they only give you 20 years for murder”