JOURNAL COMIC EXTRAVAGANZA

8-4-14

What in the heck is a Journal Comic Extravaganza you ask? Well then, let me tell you.

Basically, journal comics capture a moment in time in the life of Jeff and Pamo. The above conversation really did happen, sans cat.

The extravaganza part refers to August being a mix of new and old journal comics from the ever growing Pamo’s World collection! Did I just make your week or what?!

Yes, this is a cleverly disguised way to catch my breath and refuel. But don’t worry, I’m positive you will enjoy the ride.

VAROOM!

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to JOURNAL COMIC EXTRAVAGANZA

Pamo looks a little crazed! Looking forward to August with Pamo and crew-old or new:)

2. Linda roth says:

Yours is the most entertaining format for journaling I’ve ever seen. I applaud your innovation. Extravaganza, you bet. No ho-hum here. You are a writer and an artist. Keep it together. You’ve got something special going on–with Jeff too. :-))

You did indeed make my week. Your cat, too. 🙂

Refueling is good…get some corn-free gas LOL looking forward to August in Pamo’s world

AW YEAH! I’m seriously PUMPED!

6. I’m glad I have a bank of older cartoons and of unused ones when I need to catch my breath and work on new ideas to keep the blog going. See some of mine dated 1985.

7. markrenney2 says:

I do not believe Pamo will ever run out of steam. Jeff will wear out first…great strip Pam, regards Mark.

Mark stole my line! This is rib-ticklingly funny – Pamo has more gas than Putin!

9. tame4455 says:

A Journal Comic Extravaganza sounds like it might do Pamo a lot of good. Maybe a little less caffeine as well.

10. haha I’ll have what Pamo’s on!

Yeah, you’re cheating us by throwing in older stuff. I can let you slide since I need to get off my tush and continue my own series. I promise. But we’ll let you recharge and whatnot. Don’t want you running outta gas and getting stranded.

Totsy- Yes- the getting stranded part ain’t fun at all.
      As far as your series…. life has a way of interfering with our best intentions. You’ll get to it when you’re ready. So- NO brow beating! I’m firm on that! If you ever need a bit of slack- just let me know. I’ve got plenty to go around.
      Thanks friend! I do appreciate your support.

Let the Extravaganza Begin!!

To the moon, Pamo!
    That’s my saying. Without the Pamo part.

14. danscanvas says:

Craaazzzy Pamooooo!!! Off with speed to another adventure, I’ll bet! Doesn’t seem like a rest to me.. Oh yes, it’s Pam that’s resting, not Pamo. So confusing.

So did Pamo run outta fuel??? I have a bunch of older stuff which ain’t that old but when I draw something newer I get all crazy about getting that posted before the older ones. I should sort them all in chronological order & just post them that way