GOOD TO BE HOME

7-31-14 A

Yay! A very happy ending! A kiss with hearts was Jeff’s suggestion. Can you believe that? He has a real sweet spot. Don’t tell anyone.

If you don’t get the top two panels, check out the start of the story by clicking HERE.

You can also see the entire twelve pages of the story presented HERE.

I hope all of you have had a wonderful July. Thank you for following along as I introduced Clarence the Clown. Pamo learned about clowns and managed to find a new friend. I had a great July and all of us here at Pamo’s World are ready for August. August will be a Comics Journal Extravaganza! (I’ll explain more on Monday.)

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to GOOD TO BE HOME

Who doesn’t love a happy ending? Pamo had a good journey and got a fun little hat to boot:) Looking forward to August with Pamo and crew!

And they lived happily and comically ever after. I’m glad you found your way back to real life. I like Pamo’s hair, by the way.

3. I wrote a comment, where did it go??

4. hmmm ok rewind-

Having read the whole strip I think I would have smacked the boyfriend on the nose for his sniggering and snarky remarks, he’s be seeing stars not hearts!! Also I think I’d have shoved Clarences hat up his nose, but he IS a clown so I’ll let that go ๐Ÿ™‚

Frag- You get double points for your persistence in making this comment! Thank you!
      As I said on the other page… I think I need to hire you as my enforcer! You’d put everyone in line. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. tame4455 says:

Be it ever so humble (humiliating) there is no snark like family snark. They may joke about Pamo but it is all in good humor and warm,.loving feelings.

Awwww a they lived happily ever after endingโ€ฆ with a kiss from your Prince Charmingโ€ฆ what a perfect way to end Pamo’s month.

Awww… Jeff’s just a big softie. Love the animal hugs in the last panel

8. Can’t wait for August posts.

More comics? Awesome! Lay ’em on me! ๐Ÿ˜€

That’s sweet. And disturbing. Jeff requested the hearts? What next, some sort of celebration on the 14th of February, with cupids or something?! Oh wait…don’t they already have one of those?

I have the advantage of being able to move on to the August comics…right…about….NOW!