KABOOM!

7-24-14

Pamo doesn’t take Peepers seriously. She knows he’s just trying to lighten the mood and pull out something positive. It’s a tough roll to be in- on the sideline of watching someone else struggle.

Next week I’ll be wrapping up this storyline about Pamo and chocolate and a clown. Then in August, Jeff will be back along with the other boys. Yay!

Have a terrific weekend everyone. Thanks for following along. I appreciate all of you.

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to KABOOM!

1. Joan Tatley says:

I try to be Peepers sometimes, but Kaboom victims rarely appreciate the positiveness from the outside 😀 I can’t blame them,they are concussed, after all. 🙂

I appreciate you too, Pam, and I suspect I’m not the only one here who does. Can’t wait to see how this all wraps up next week!

Thanks Tony. I’ve just been amazed with the welcoming attitude of other comics creators, such as yourself.
      The attitude of artists in general has been so positive and supportive. It almost makes me cry.
      Wrap up next week! Glad you’ve been with me through the journey.
      Have a terrific day!

the chocolate I bought earlier in the week didn’t exactly go Kaboom, but it melted. Stacy said maybe I shouldn’t buy so much. sheesh! Can’t wait for more!

Somehow I can see Stacy saying that! Cute!
      I always buy more than I need cause, come on… it’s chocolate!
      Course as hot as it’s been where you live Gail- everything melts. 😉

4. glad it wasn’t curry really 🙂

5. tame says:

Oh no! That poor candy bar. That poor, smooth, rich, creamy milk chocolate, melts-in-your tummy not in your hands, candy bar. (I like candy bars)

I agree Tame. The chocolate was the real victim here. What did it ever do but provide lots of tasty chocolatey goodness?!
      Suddenly, I’m craving chocolate. But then, that’s usually what I crave so never mind. 🙂

I’ll just be waiting to see how Pamo handles that clown:)

Exploding chocolate?? That’s the cruelest practical joke I’ve ever seen!
    You should visit Winky’s chocolate factory where all the chocolate is free.

Should’ve known that ole clown would give a gag gift. I tell ya. Maybe you’ll get that much deserved break next week. This will, hopefully, teach Pamo not to be gullible. I sure hope chocolate is never hanging near a cliff and whatnot. Sometimes, it’s just not worth the it. But I’m a fine one to talk.

I’m OUT OF MY FAVORITE chocolate bars… so I’m totally appalled at the waste of chocolate in that KaBoom… lucky I have a stash of hershey chocolate bars hidden in the vegetable bin of the refrigerator… it is my emergency stash until I can get to the store for more chocolate. It’s hard for me to concentrate when I’m out of chocolate.. you know how that is I’m sure.

Mmm that cat is like my mum who often makes rude remarks about my tum – but it is chocolate filled too! How does Pamo stay so slim?

11. danscanvas says:

KABOOM!!!! This comic is an affront to chocolate and chocolate lovers everywhere. I should boycott..

12. I’m starting to like clowns : ) Hahahaha! These little glimpses of cartoon trickery are hilarious. They also remind me of how often I am tricked into taking the “candy” in my everyday life.

Pamo and Clarence are sages. xoxoxoxoxoxo

OK, really…I’ll be sorely disappointed if the cat doesn’t get punished.