WONDER WHY

6-30-14

Wonder why Pamo has put on a special outfit? Well, I’ll tell you why. Today marks the last day of June and that means July begins on Tuesday and that means the month of Pamo begins!

What is the ‘month of Pamo’, you ask? The month of Pamo sees real life Pamo celebrating (cough) another year older and cartoon Pamo putting on her positive persona. Indeed, the entire month of July will feature a a story about Pamo and …. But wait! I don’t want to give away details. Guess this means you’ll just have to stay tooned!

And if you wonder why Pamo wears her hair like that… a girl never divulges her beauty secrets. (Or so I’m told. What do I know? I just draw it that way.)

This entry was posted in Comic, Humor Story, Webcomic and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to WONDER WHY

Draw it whatever way you like. I’m gonna keep reading! Oh, and Pamo’s outfit is very 60s chic. Love it!

Yay Tony! I have to say the month of July is REALLY LOOKING UP because Crumble Cult is back! (http://crumblecult.com/2014/06/30/the-epistle-of-ernest/) The Epistle of Ernest is SO SOOOOO GREAT! I’ve had on my happy face since reading it yesterday.

Thanks for following along. You truly inspire me to try harder. To that end, I’m off to sketch. The roofers are back at our house today hammering along. I’m gonna try to capture some of their movements. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Oh go ahead and try to make us believe your family would laugh at your looks…I’m not buying it! haha! Seriously, you’re a dish and that’s what they know. I do agree that a dress might send them for a loop (was it a dress?). Very funny cartoon…and I will be sure to “stay tooned” ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah Celeste! You always make me feel better during my birthday month! Yes- Pamo is wearing a dress. More to come.
      Thank you for staying TOONED! YAY!
      (After my birthday month, I’ll work on my exclamation point addiction. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Hahahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeheeheechucklegiggle – oh girl! When is the special day? Go on, tell me! Hahahahaha

4. libby fife says:

OK, let the month of PAMO begin! I’ll be tuning in to check on your hairstyle and outfits. (It’ll be just like Cosmo. I am sure…)

Yay Libby! I’m so glad you’ll be around for the month of Pamo! We’ll all have cake. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And take photographs for the magazines, no doubt. LOL!

Marvelous! And I’m with everyone else, no way does your “family” laugh at you! Happy Birthday, in case I forget. And Babe you’re not old until you start getting a ton of Medicare Supplemental Ins. brochures in the mail begging you to join their group before your next birthday of which I turn in Sept. Nothing like the daily reminder in the mail. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the idea of celebrating for the entire month! I think I’ll do that this year seeing how I never expected to live this long.

Thanks Gail! I get AARP stuff all the time. And on occasion I am invited to take the senior citizens discount to which I say, “Really? Are you serious?” (And then of course I say, “Discount? Sure.”)
      Every day is a blessing! September definitely needs to be the month of Gail!

I believe they have a knack for ganging up on you. By the way, why you chew like that? LoL!

They do gang up on me Totsy!
      Once when I was ten, the teacher accused me of chewing gum. But I swear I didn’t have any! I swear! When she ordered me to spit it out, I told her again, I didn’t have any. She said she hoped I got a belly ache since I swallowed my gum. Sigh. Why, oh why?!

Happy birthday to youโ€ฆ 50 something huh?โ€ฆ before you know it you’ll be 60 something like me, and young people will open doors for you and smile at you and give you discounts and wellโ€ฆ being an old fart does have it’s perks. I do like the month of Pamoโ€ฆ good idea this month celebrationโ€ฆ I can learn a few things from young folks like youโ€ฆ yes I can ๐Ÿ™‚

Elaine- you crack me up! I only hope I’m half as bouncy as you when I reach the big six oh. I’m looking forward to the door opening though. ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Dan Kent says:

I am here to defend Pamo – me thinks the cats and the hubby pick on you too much! You gotta keep the hubby – kick out the cats!

I’m sorry for the lack of comments – I have read and laughed at each of the Pamo comics, but if you knew how my life has been recently, you’d understand.

I really wanted to comment on the last one. What caused me chest pain wasn’t the marriage (although I can understand that!) it was imagining the real Pamo drawing the comic, and then me watching the comic Pamo drawing a comic Pamo who was drawing a comic Pamo who was drawing a comic Pamo who was drawing a comic Pamo…

Kick out the cats Dan? Them’s fightin’ words! ๐Ÿ™‚ But- I do appreciate your defense. Perhaps a threat or two would help.
      Hey there kiddo- I completely understand about not commenting. Don’t sweat it young man. I could sense you read them and laughed. We’re good! I just hope your schedule slows eventually. You deserve a break.

I’ve been sketching lately and I always think of you when I do. Maybe one day, I can aspire to the level of sketching you do. Maybe.
      Thanks Dan! Pleasure to see you here. I appreciate you taking the time today.

Well happy damn birthday, then! Whenever it is. It’s sometime soon, right? Wait…you have a birthday, right?

I’m away in Czech Republic with my wife, but I will surely find time to visit the “Toonworld of Pamo.” Hmmmm, Pamo’s World is better. Just…just stick to that!

Thanks Daniel! Hope you and your wife have a good stay. I’ll look forward to hearing about it when you get back. Enjoyed Gerald’s guest post- very funny!
      Appreciate you stopping in despite your schedule. I’ll eat some birthday cake in your honor. You’re welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Mary Paquet says:

I look forward to all the positive fun. Happy Birthday Month!

11. Pingback: GOOD TO BE HOME | PAMO'S WORLD

12. Mary Paquet says:

Pamo’s World always brightens my day. I like the sweet hearts suggested by your sweetie. He is a softy at heart.