HAVING CHEST PAIN?

6-26-14

I was drawing one night when the chest pain commercial came on and Jeff blurted out, “Or it could mean you’re married.” I laughed until I cried it was so funny.

The key, I think, to the chest pain moments in any marriage is often laughter. When you get to the point where you can laugh about it, you’re good. Of course getting to that point is another matter entirely.

This entry was posted in Comic, Relationship, Webcomic and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to HAVING CHEST PAIN?

Ha, loved this one. Yep, like most things in life, marriage requires a sense of humor!

Humour in marriage is definitely key, otherwise you’re all keyed up over the state of your marriage. Ba-doom-tissshhh.

We should go on the road together Tony! Maybe we can call ourselves: “The One Liners and a Drummer”
      Haha! Married people would get it. As Jeff says, “I’m married. My standards are lower.”
      🙂

Yeah, one for the hub. And the cat’s co-signing as if he gets it.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Jeff is too funny…it’s so good to have a partner that can bring laughter into your day.

5. markrenney2 says:

How do you do it, Pam? Your strips always strike a chord as well as being hilariously funny, a difficult thing to achieve. Brilliant stuff!

Thank you Mark! I really appreciate it. I’ll admit, I often just draw from life. Observe Jeff, draw comic.
      You and Chris both BLOW ME AWAY with your talent! Your written words and Chris’s ability with images (drawn and photographed) is awesome. I salivate over both of your blogs. Wonderful stuff!

Hysterical…you done gone and done it again!

And the smiles are just spot on.

8. Robin says:

The humor works for me but the drawing/color/visual details are really awesome too! I don’t know how you do it but this posting schedule is impressive, Pamo. Keep it up.

Thanks Robin. I didn’t think the color would make much difference but I gotta admit, it’s been so much fun. I’d forgotten how much I enjoy it!
      As far as the schedule- for the most part, I believe I was just ready. We’ll see how it progresses. 🙂
      Appreciate your visit!

9. hahahahaha! I love the zig-zags to describe the airwaves of the television and I love the PAMO hair flying up at the end too. Isn’t it great to be married to a man with a great wit? My fella is hilarious. I say “I have an idea” and he says “this is going to cost me money, isn’t it?” haha!

10. Mari says:

Haa haa!! I guess we had a chest pain moment yesterday, first the one not fancied by most. But thankfully my husband has a good sense of humour and he finally caved in to my viking iron will, so all ended well with a laughing chest pain. Super post, needed a good laugh!!!

11. Funny. I love the yellow walls and lavender sofa–this pops. Your drawings remind me of Cezanne’s paintings (nice).

Ha, good one! Humour’s definitely one of the keys to a happy marriage…and a great cure for chest pain.

13. Pingback: a huge beginning | that cynking feeling

14. You crack me up! I love the vibrancy of your toons. Awesome, as usual!!

Ha Ha Ha!!! If I’d drawn this one I think my wife woulda thumped me