BETTER BRING CHOCOLATE

6-19-14

Yep- I think most of us can agree, chocolate makes everything better.

Looks like Pamo has a bit of sass after all. Even if it did take reading a magazine to get her to realize it. Henry is disappointed he didn’t get his zinger in. Worry not Henry- you’ll have plenty more opportunities.

Next time- bring chocolate, why don’t ya?

Three layer cake at the Dixie Cafe in Corbin, Kentucky. Worth the trip!

Three layer cake at the Dixie Cafe in Corbin, Kentucky. Worth the trip!

This entry was posted in Comic, Webcomic and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to BETTER BRING CHOCOLATE

Chocolate? Did someone say chocolate? Yum.

Man! That cake is almost big as your head. It is worth it!

Comics and chocolate cake. A divine pairing if you ask me!

My saying and belief is that some days there isn’t enough chocolate in the world to help make things right . . . so of course the title for today’s webcomic struck a huge cord! And now of course I want cake!

I agree Gail- some days there isn’t enough chocolate. Sigh. If we lived near each other, we’d hop in the car and go get a piece. Let’s have coffee too! Hugs!

Chocolate…the ultimate comfort food…..now I want some of that cake…

6. …I’m pretty sure that chocolate cake is mine….here’s my postal address….

7. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I just sat down after doing some cleaning.

8. I’m glad you got cake – you deserve it! I also loved seeing that you have PAMO ART t-shirts. Awesome!!

Chocolate DOES make everything better!

Like this quote: “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”

Can be vastly improved by adding “chocolate”

“Ask not what chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate!”

See?

10. Sheri LeVine says:

Do they ship to central indiana? Mouth watering!

11. G.G. Faircloth says:

Excuse my typing it hops around and skips letters when i type. i better check my spelling before i press send before I finish typing.