MY WEBCOMIC SUPPORT TEAM PART TWO

C Get a Maid

Hahahahahahaha!

Okay. I think you get the point. I’ve started a webcomic and it’s work and I might not clean house as much. I might not cook as much. Laundry- who needs clean clothes anyway? (Just kidding. I like clean clothes most days.)

Next week- new topic. Thanks for coming along for the ride! I’m having a ton of fun. Plus the vacuum cleaner is getting a well deserved break.

This entry was posted in Webcomic and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to MY WEBCOMIC SUPPORT TEAM PART TWO

Cool. I’ll be tooning in to see what kinda help you wind up getting. Putting a webcomic together is a lotta work. I’d like to be able to afford a pad to draw mine but as for now…

2. Sheri LeVine says:

I’m with the cats!! Ditch the housework.

I have been told by veteran housekeepers that a clean house is overrated! Keep doing what you are doing:):):)

What’s this “laundry” word you keep throwing around? And “clean”? I just let clothes rot off of my body, which prevents me from undressing and dressing every day. What’s the point, right?!

I think the cats have the right idea…if they’re going to chip in for the maid’s wages!

Daniel- You’re probably like me and change clothes several times a day. Oops- sorry, too much information of my habits. But anyway…. I know you are a fellow OCDer. Oops. Anyway….

I agree- the cats do have the right idea! 🙂 Thanks, as always, for your fun and lively comments. I enjoy reading them almost as much as posting.

Seems exactly what a cat would say! I just returned from visiting my family out East where my mother’s cat gave me looks that could freeze lava. And yet I still love her. Odd, isn’t it? 😉

Fun comic!

Yay Carrie! Cats prompt odd behaviors and feelings from many of us, I do believe. We have one cat that embodies the very reason why some people hate cats. She’s aloof, moody, and weird and we totally love her!
      I got a great laugh from your Twitter about RSVPing by an introvert. Hahahaha!

• Carrie Rubin says:

I was about to pop the RSVP into the return envelope when I thought, “Hmm, I can get a tweet out of this…” I guess that’s what we’ve all come to–thinking in terms of tweets. 🙂

6. I love that one in the hat – so cute! You should have t-shirts made of some of your characters.

7. I never asked this before: Are all your cats male?
    I like the way a few things (like cat tails) slip outside the boxes.

They would have it made with a maid. Ba-doom-tish!

9. …glad it’s not just me that spends valuable vacuuming time drawing…

10. G.G. Faircloth says:

😀 Hi Pam, from G.G.

I’m vote with the cats… a MAID… that’s what us hard working, artists need.

voting… I’m voting with the cats… good grief where is the edit button?

13. Jane A says:

Totally enjoying every post, Pamo – even if I don’t comment all the time. I look forward to the next instalment (and am DELIGHTED you are drawing comics again!)

Thank you Jane! I’m so glad you are looking and appreciate you checking in now.
      I’m delighted too. As you know, drawing is more rewarding the more you do it. Now- I’m off to see what you’ve been up to! See ya!