THE ART OF LISTENING

B The Art of Listening

As you can see in this comic, Peepers has the perfect solution for listening to my endless drone.

This entry was posted in Webcomic and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to THE ART OF LISTENING

Maybe Peepers could manufacture a whole line of those things!

2. HAHAHAHAHA! Mo and I both laughed out loud when Peepers revealed the “I care mask”. You are hilarious. And your drawings are so good!

Wow. I should totally have a mask like that too. Hee hee.

4. markrenney2 says:

Hilarious and familiar (ask Christine!).

5. Pam Huggins says:

Yes, most couples probably can relate. 🙂 Thanks!

6. Sheri LeVine says:

Hmm I must create one of those for my husband as I drone on about similar issues! Well done.

7. Mary Paquet says:

Just flew across the US, so please let me correct. ” i just love your drawings”. Think I actually am now writing what I meant.

8. …don’t you dare stop, Pamo, the more you do the faster you become…the easier it is …(I think)…

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha… now WHERE can I get an ‘I care mask for myself’… and of course one for all my dogs, and the parrot will need one too… LOVE this one Pamo… a hit.

10. Joan Tatley says:

Very funny! I think I put this ‘I care’ mask myself. Sometimes 😉

See? That DID make me smile. And I didn’t even have to bring out my “I’m virtually smiling over the Internet why the hell am I doing that she can’t see my face remotely anyways” mask. I have serious issues.

I know Daniel that you are SERIOUSLY FUNNY! Glad I could make you smile. Just a bit of pay back for all the times you’ve made me pee my pants from laughter. So there.

12. Christina in Cleveland says:

JT has a mask like that! 🙂 It may be on alllll the tiiimmmeee. lol. Makes me feel better to chat with him though. I am not alone there… this is good. 🙂
    Always love your comics! 🙂 Thanks Pamo!!!!

Thank you Christina! Every time you mention JT- I think about my own huggable bear- Jumba. He always makes me feel better to chat with too! Thank you dear friend. Hope you are having a wonderful spring into summer.