WHERE ARE PAMO’S GLASSES?

Created June 2010

Created June 2010

Where are Pamo’s glasses?

Have you seen?

Are they on a bench?

On a Bench

Or on the bed?

On the Bed

Are they on the desk?

On the Desk

Or in the shed?

In the Shed

Are they on the roof?

On the Roof

Or in a tree?

In a Tree

Where could Pamo’s glasses be?

Are they in a bush?

In a Bush

Or on the fence?

On the Fence

Are they in the car?

In the Car

Hope they’ve not gone far.

Where are Pamo’s glasses?

Have you seen?

Oh my!

They’re on Butter Bean!

On Butter Bean

This entry was posted in About Creating Art, Comic, Humor Story, Write a Book and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to WHERE ARE PAMO’S GLASSES?

1. When you get it done, I will buy a copy no matter what you call it. One of my blogging buddies just published a book… she blogs here about the process. Thought you might be inspired to do a children’s book (and include your delightful cartoons). http://drawn2life.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/the-making-of-genevieve-and-the-kite/

Thank you Elaine! I’ll be checking out your blogging buddies book. Your support means the world to me. Have a great day!

Elaine- I just clicked on the link you provided. I love her story about creating her book. Very inspirational! Thank you.

2. Gina says:

Writing a book just seems to be the PERFECT project for you to do! You are so creative, and your writing is real, along with being humorous just at the right time. It’s a perfect fit! I would be one of the first in line to buy it.

Hope all your babies are doing well. I know it had to be a rough month.

By the way, I think all your titles are good. Pamoart? Hmmm. I sort of like Confessions of a Childless Mother or Biker Day Trips – both would be fun to read. But, really LOVE “Mom and Pop Don’t Live Here Anymore!” After 57 years, this time in my journey of life, I can relate to the title. Okay, that’s my vote!

Thank you Gina! Your unending support makes me smile. I needed to hear it.
      All the fur kids are doing very well and we are so grateful.
      Thanks too for the feedback on the titles. It helps!
      Love ya sis.

ah this is when we first met. I still have the slide show of these (thxs again for permission to use them) and the postcard of the cartoon is on my inspiration board, already hanging in my new studio.

The book can be anything you want it to be, even with the title Pamos World, much like this blog 🙂 Good luck.

Yes Sue! I was so thrilled when you asked to use it for your class.
      I treasure both postcards I have from you! Your art is soothing and beautiful.
      Thanks for the support on the book – it helps.

Ha, that was a cute poem/photo combo!

As for the book – the big challenge is figuring out what you want to put in it. For me writing a whole book is a scary, almost insurmountable task – where do I start, what’s the message, will I have enough material and character development to carry a story.

I think once you figure out the focus, the writing must come a lot easier. How about a book of illustrated poems? You already have a good start, right?

Daniel- you nailed the difficulty of writing a book. I wake up screaming every other hour in the night.
      I think I do have a good start… but then I change my mind… then I scream… then I cry. It’s a process.

By the way… I suspect you could tackle any creative project you put your mind to. (I don’t know why I always channel “Mom” but it’s just what I do.)

5. Write away! Let it be whatever! I do so understand the agonizing, though! I enjoyed your glasses.

Thanks Peggy. The whatever thing helps. Jeff says it’s the tortured artist syndrome but I have to wonder if in my case it’s a bit of a self esteem problem. Maybe some day I’ll figure it out.

6. Pingback: WRITING VERSUS DRAWING | PAMO'S WORLD