NO PROBLEM

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

For nearly twenty years, Jeff and I have been a team. We’ve built a home and a business together side by side, day by day. I value his opinion and usually agree with it. Even when I don’t agree, I listen because his feedback is valuable to me. The above cartoon is a scene from our life last week as I was closing in on finishing my first website post.

I didn’t want to hear it. Frankly, I was rather piqued for a few hours. The next day at work during a short break, I pulled out my pad and pen and began mapping out the exchange. By the time I had visualized it as a cartoon, I couldn’t contain my laughter. I knew I had my first post

When I showed the line art to Jeff last night, he laughed. I had succeeded.

And so I begin. This is Pamo’s World where I find humor in my daily life and turn it into art. I hope you’ll want to follow along and laugh along with me. Perhaps you’ll find a bit of yourself here too.

Feel free to contact me: HERE I’d love to hear from you. Until next time! Pamo

This entry was posted in Comic and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to NO PROBLEM

1. Kathy Costello says:

You’ve been quiet for so long, I’ve been wondering about you. Glad to see you back.

2. GO PAMO! So wonderful to see the adventures of PAMO again! Life is much better now! I look forward to seeing more 🙂 Nice site too!

3. Gail Pierce says:

Lovely, as usual! I love the way you approached your first post. Light! I’m trying to lighten up!

4. Mary Paquet says:

Pam, it’s so good to see you back on Web and showing your wonderful humor. I am sending you an e-mail as well.

This is very funny and so PAMO. I swear, you are better than the major cartoonists we read in the newspaper!

5. PAMO says:

Thanks for your wonderful comments. Since I responded to each of you via email, I won’t bother addressing you here individually.

Your support is so appreciated!
    I look forward to this journey with you. A creative quest in fun!

6. Jane Moller says:

Hi Pamo, it’s been a long while, glad to see you back, great first post. Keep it up!

7. Jane A says:

Pamo, I LOVE your site – and I am so excited for you at the zine, and the new adventures. I’ve just got into learning how to draw as I was definitely in the ‘I can’t draw’ school – and interestingly it was cartooning that made me pick it up. I got a strange and unaccountable desire to cartoon, out of the blue! I’m still learning the drawing, will get to the cartooning one day. In the meantime, I will really enjoy keeping up with your wonderful work.

8. Robin says:

I just discovered you’re back, Pam. Looking forward to following your adventures and humor in life!

9. You are absolutely the best!!! Gonna Bookmark now and move it to the top!!!

Hugs to You and Jeff!

John

10. carrie says:

Hi Pam, I’m glad I found this new blog of yours. looks like it suits you and thanks for finding me on face book. The toons are great!

11. Timaree says:

Great cartoon. You’ve definitely got the backdrop now!
    I was reading the Washington Post’s lifestyle section and they mentioned their cartoon on the page. They said the artist is a “relationship cartoonist”. I thought to myself, hey, that’s PAMO too!